I know WordPress is far better than MS live space, I didn’t make the change simply because I am lazy. I should say thank you to MS for the tolerable service all these years, and this easy and smooth migration to WordPress.
PS. I know this migration from CCTV news broadcast, not from Internet:)
1. The “gcc -framework cocoa” does not work on linux.
2. The name of the makefile have to be “GNUmakefile”.
Here is a sample GNUmakefile:
TOOL_NAME = Go
Go_OBJC_FILES = main.m Person.m
1. Install cocoa.vim: unzip cocoa.zip -d ~/.vim
This include Objective-C filetype and syntax.
2. Install snipMate: unzip snipMate.zip -d ~/.vim
This include Objective-C snippets
3. Set filetype for .h and .m file
echo "au BufNewFile,BufRead *.h,*.m set filetype=objc" > ~/.vim/ftdetect/objc.vim